Sears is a department store providing their own brand name store cards as well as credit cards. There actually isn't such a thing as a single Sears credit card - you will find 4 types of them.
The most widespread type will be the retailer card known as the Sears Card. This isn't a true credit card, it is instead an in-house card for paying at Sears and associated brand names such as Kmart, Land's End, The Great Indoors, and others.
That's the charge card which most people are acquainted with. However, there's also a Sears credit card which you can use for payments anywhere. This is available in three various sorts, with essentially the most typical one being the Sears MasterCard.
We will consider the options that come with these cards at length.
1. Sears Card
Offers the following:
- Month-to-month discounts and valuable discount coupons for card holders
- Instant, safeguarded admittance to your credit score
- Special funding offers
- $0 Responsibility on unauthorized purchases
- Extra users at zero extra expense
- Returns at Sears with no receipt
- Short-term shopping pass at Sears and Kmart should you forget your card at home
- Use your card at Sears, Kmart, Sears.com, Kmart.com, Lands End, The Great Indoors plus more
- Citi Personal identity Theft Solutions
- Thorough optional safety offered to Sears card holders: AccountCare
- Monthly savings and useful coupon codes only for cardmembers
- Access to your current credit rating
- Special funding promotions
- Reward yourself with the optionally available Sears Choice Benefits Plan. Earn 1 point for every $ spent on all products without any membership charge.
- Zero Responsibility on unauthorized transactions
- Extra clients at zero extra expense
- Returned items at Sears without a receipt
- Provisional store shopping pass at Sears and Kmart should you forget your credit card
- Use your card in Sears, Kmart, Sears.com, Kmart.com, Lands End, The Great Indoors and everywhere MasterCard credit cards are recognized
Saving time and cash whenever you purchase Kenmore devices, garden tractors, Craftsman tools and so much more for your company. The Sears Commercial One Card includes enhanced invoice detail, simple expenditure tracking, and more.
Additional great value and advantages:
- No annual fee
- Simple expenditure monitoring and documentation
- Itemized billing information
- Buy things by phone, faxing, as well as on location
The Sears Home Improvement Account was created to help make monthly bills on large, installed Sears expenses easier on your finances. Preserve the credit lines in your other Sears cards accessible, and make use of your Sears Home Improvement Account for:
- Heating systems and Air-con
- Kitchen area Redesigning
- Kitchen Cabinet Re-facing
- Replacement Windows
- Vinyl Exterior siding
- Entry Doors
- Monthly installments
- 24/7 Customer Service you are able to depend on
- Safety & Privacy